Dear Residents 703 & 705 University:
Our staff continues to make you a priority… here are a few updates:
- The city as a whole is still attempting to recover from the major storm. Our office phones and internet are still down therefore there will be times when you will be unable to reach us in the office.
- Today, November 18, 2013 from 3-5pm our staff will be available at 703-705 University to escort you to your apartment to obtain any personal belongings you would like. More than likely, you will stay in your Hotel Suite until Monday morning (November 25th) so please plan accordingly as you collect your personal belongs today from 3-5pm. You will not have access to your apartment until November 25th as we will have construction crews working on restoring the building. – We will keep you posted as this date may change.
- $50 Wal-Mart Gift Card – As courtesy and as an attempt to make this transition as easy as possible, our staff will be giving each resident from 703-705 University a $50 Wal-Mart gift card. You may collect your gift card at the apartment building today from 3-5pm or in our office after this time.
- We will continue to update all of you via our Website, text messaging and e-mail throughout the week. Please visit our website (www.FirstSiteApartments.com) under the news articles for the most updated information before you contact our office.
- Remember, if you need a ride to and from class simply contact our office and we will make arrangements.
Central Illinois was devastated by these storms and everyone is still attempting to recover… we want to make sure this transition is as easy and comfortable for you as possible. As you might have seen on news broadcasts and newspaper articles, neighboring towns suffered similar if not worst outcomes.
Ulises Napoles | First Site, LTD.
Leasing & Marketing Manager | Ulises@fsite-apts.com
138 E. Beaufort St. Suite A | Normal, IL 61761
Office: (309) 888-4444