The 1st day of Open Leasing was on Wednesday, September 25th and we are already over 87% leased for the 2014/15 school year. THAT'S FOR A REASON... we have Fabulous apartments in great locations. Remember, at First Site 95% of our apartments are either completely REMODELED or NEW CONSTRUCTION! To find your next apartment or townhome... All you have to do is:
1. Check out which apartment locations catch your eye on our website by viewing building photos, interior apartment/townhome photos, 3D color floor plans etc.
2. Call or visit our office to schedule an appointment.
3. During your appointment, a Licensed Leasing Agent will meet with you and take you on a tour. He/she will also give you some FUN promo items to take with you! (Sports Bag, Frisbee, Water Bottle Etc.)
Once you find the perfect Apt. and are ready to sign the lease, this is what you need...
1. A Photo ID (State ID or Drivers License).
2. A check or credit card for a $35 processing fee. Note: if you use a credit card an additional $10 fee will apply.
3. Security Deposit of $200 p/ person ($350 for 1-bed Apt) may be paid on day you sign the lease, however, it is not required... you may pay the Security Deposit 30-days after you sign your lease.
4. When you are ready to sign your lease, a staff member will sit down with you and go through all lease paperwork and answer all of your questions.
"When we signed our lease First Site made the whole process easy! They answered all of our questions and we signed for a great apartment we all could afford. Plus, they gave us a bunch of free stuff! Thanks First Site!"
- Jennifer, Lindsay, Emily & Mary
1. Like the apartment that you are currently in? Call us to see if your apartment is still available and if it is ... you save $$$$. No NEW Security Deposit, No Moving Hassles - It makes sence!
"Our 1st impression when we walked in our apartment was...AWESOMENESS! Our apartment is Da Bomb! We just re-signed for another year!" - Chris B & Jordan A.
2. Want to transfer to another First Site Apartment? Losing roommates or just want a change of scenery? Check-out various apartment locations on our website! Remember, current residents get to stay in their current apartment until their new First Site apartment is ready in May 2014. This means you will never be homeless during your transition and you will move into an apartment, which is maintenance ready, painted, professionally cleaned, and carpet shampooed! - Call for more details!