Thank you for living with us for the 2017/18 School Year!
IMPORANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT RETURN
Dear Residents and Guarantors,
The school year is wrapping up and so is your 2017/18 lease. Your security deposit return will be handled in this manner:
- Your security deposit return will be processed within 30 days of the last person vacating your apartment.
- Detailed information regarding your security deposit will be available for viewing on your resident portal within those 30 days (FirstSiteApartments.com). When that information is ready to view, you will receive an email notification to the email address you provided on your lease.
- Important: If your email has changed, please contact our office immediately in order to update it in our system.
- Documents uploaded to your portal may include: a summary of charges, paid invoices, pictures, apartment ledgers/statements, inspection forms and any other relevant documents.
- Once you log-on to your resident portal, on the home page, simply click on the documents tab.
- If you are receiving a refund, you will also be mailed a check within those 30 days to the home/parent address you provided on your lease.
- See our move-out preparation checklist in order to properly prepare for your move-out inspection and maximize your security deposit return. This can be found via our website under the news section (FirstSiteApartments.com/news).
If you encounter any issues logging-on to your resident portal, contact our office at your convenience.
Director of Leasing Operations
Licensed Real Estate Broker
First Site, Ltd.