Skip to Content


December 31st, 2016 | Ulises Napoles

Only a few days after Open Leasing (The start of leasing for the 2017/18 school year) we are already 90% leased!  Remember, at First Site MOST of our apartments are either completely REMODELED or NEW CONSTRUCTION!  That means... The remaining 10% is still a great variety! Don't wait too long... stop by our office today, we are in Uptown Normal next to La Bamba, Maggie Miley's, PUB2... very close to campus.  These are students who recently signed their...