Open Leasing is the 1st day of leasing to new residents! This will be on Wednesday, September 25th. At First Site you don't have to camp-out the night before or stand in a huge line! You simply call to set-up an appointment; we will have additional staff that day ready to help you. All you have to do is:
1. Check out which apartment locations catch your eye on our website. Pick one or a few locations that will for you and your roommates.
2. Call to schedule an appointment for September 25th - Hurry morning appointments are filling up fast. - No Camping Out or standing in long lines!
On September 25th, you will need to bring this...
1. A Photo ID (State ID or Drivers License).
2. A check or credit card for a $35 processing fee. Note: if you use a credit card an additional $10 fee will apply.
3. Security Deposit of $200 p/ person ($350 for 1-bed Apt) may be paid on day you sign the lease (Sept 25th) however, it is not required... you may pay the Security Deposit 30-days after you sign your lease.
4. When you are ready to sign your lease, a staff member will sit down with you and go through all lease paperwork and answer all of your questions.
THANK YOU! We look forward to seeing you on Sept. 25th! Remember, if you have questions simply visit our office today or before Sept 25th and we assist you in any way. We have lots of floor plans, price lists and other marketing material in the office, which can help as well!
"When we signed our lease First Site made the whole process easy! They answered all of our questions and we signed for a great apartment we all could afford. Plus, they gave us a bunch of free stuff! Thanks First Site!"
- Jennifer, Lindsay, Emily & Mary